Adobe Camera Raw (v 9.1.1) will be the last version available for CS6 users:
New camera and lens profiles added in the latest Camera Raw and Lightroom versions:
New Camera Support in Lightroom 6.1.1:
- Canon PowerShot G3 X
- Casio EX-100F
- Casio EX-ZR3000
- Leica Q (Typ 116)
- Olympus AIR-A01
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330
- Pentax K-3 II
- Phase One IQ3 50MP
- Phase One IQ3 60MP
- Phase One IQ3 80MP
- Ricoh GR II
- Sony A7R II (ILCE-7RM2)
- Sony DSC-RX10M2
- Sony DSC-RX100M4
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom 6.1.1:
|Canon||Lensbaby Velvet 56mm f/1.6|
|Fujifilm||Lensbaby Velvet 56mm f/1.6|
|Nikon||Lensbaby Velvet 56mm f/1.6|
|Nikon||SIGMA 24mm F1.4 DG HSM A015|
|Nikon||SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM C015|
|Olympus||Lensbaby Velvet 56mm f/1.6|
|Panasonic||Lensbaby Velvet 56mm f/1.6|
|Pentax||Lensbaby Velvet 56mm f/1.6|
|Samsung||Lensbaby Velvet 56mm f/1.6|
|SIGMA||SIGMA dp0 Quattro|
|SIGMA||SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM C015|
|Sony A||Lensbaby Velvet 56mm f/1.6|
|Sony E||ZY Optics Mitakon 35mm f/0.95|
|Sony FE||Lensbaby Velvet 56mm f/1.6|
|Sony FE||Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2|
|Sony FE||Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8|
- Unable to merge files to HDR. Please note that this only occurred with DNG files taken with a Leica Monochrom camera.
- Enterprise customers were unable to access functionality only available in the Creative Cloud version of Lightroom, such as Dehaze.
- People keywords export when they shouldn’t if “Write Keywords as Lightroom Hierarchy” is selected.
- Preview generation and export was slower in LrCC/Lr6 than Lr5.
- Customers reported that they could not exit full screen after invoking it while spot heal tool is selected.
- D810 NEF Files could not select Adobe Standard Profile.
- Size adjustment bar moving when clicked but the value listed was not updating accordingly.
- Metadata Export setting not working for Track, Square and Grid galleries in the Web Module.
- Collection name changes were not properly reflected in other Lightroom clients (such as mobile or web). This only impacted collections enabled for sync.
- Incorrect metadata timestamp in a Panorama created in Lr.
- Some files in exported batch are Blank with Watermark only.
- Lr was not properly exporting all photos. Please note that this typically only occurred when the customer was running Bridge at the same time as the export.
- Customers reported seeing a “Waiting for connection” message inside Lightroom when Internet is available.